Sunset Valley Farm Special Events:
SVF has just added a 1000SqFt outdoor pavillion overlooking our pictureque front pasture. The pavillion is used for camp, picnics and special events. You may bring your own caterer or food/refreshments. Let SVF Staff help you plan your next special event!
Bring your guests out to the Farm and we'll have horse related activities and riding lessons for that special occasion!
We have lots to offer, including:
- Up close and personal with horses & ponies!
- Horse Safety,
- Tacking up
- Riding lessons
- each guest will get a mini horseback riding lesson
- Our horses and ponies are trained for beginners through advanced
- We hire additional help depending on the number of guests, to ensure safety and supervision
Want more? We've got it (Additional charges apply for non package options):
- We offer 3 different event packages OR customize your own!
- Use of pavillion for your meal and refreshments-included in all packages. Set Up/ Clean up included.
- We can pre-order food or refer you to local restaurants who deliver
- Choice of pony crafts : painted wooden frames complete with group photo; paint t-shirt; design a pony purse; decorate a horseshoe
- Pinata (filled) supervised by our staff
- We set up and clean up so you can enjoy your guests.
Click below on the documents needed to sign up for a party
Special Event Packages
We will customize your event according to your preferences and budget!
We need at least 2 weeks in advance notice. Not recommended for children under 5 years of age.
Please email as attachment OR mail the following forms to SVF: Agreement Form and Release Form along with 50.00 deposit (payable to Sunset Valley Farm, Inc.)
Contact Maria for more information: 484-798-8365 Maria@sunsetvalleyfarms.com, 880 Valley Creek Road, West Chester, PA 19380